Carlton Draught : Slow Mo ( Full version)

0">



About a year ago, Carlton Draught’s  hilarious  “Slow Mo”  was aired. It went on win a Gold Lion at Cannes .  Here is the longer three-minute cut  to appreciate, frame by frame, the ineptitude of beer-drinking blokes.  A man dancing wildly to impress a  girl. Peanut flying out of a guy’s mouth. Reverberations of an ample backside dropping on to a bar stool.  Pub and Puccini.  It doesn’t get any better.
Just in case you want to sing along, here's the aria’s lyrics :
Slow motion
Men in slow motion
At normal speed men look really ugly
Men look better in slow motion
It makes me want to sing quite loud na na 
I want a Carlton Draught,  chips and lasagna
Who wants my salad?
I think I need to take a break and have have a lie down
Where is my choir?
Is this ad still going?
When will it end?
I still a keep singing because I love slow mo
Slow mo
Slow motion
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Slow motion.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...